Welcome to Uxbridge Sports Club
Good news at last!
Following the government’s recent announcement on the Covid-19 Road Map, we will finally be re-opening the bar but for now, we’ll be continuing with the opening times that we were using towards the end of last year.
Here’s the plan we’ll be using. Please remember it is based on the schedule laid down by the Government and will be subject to change.
The re-opening plan:
- From Thursday 15 April, we will be able to offer an outdoor table service (tables will be reserved for Uxbridge Sports Club customers).
- From 17 May, we will also offer an indoor service for groups of up to six people.
- From 21 June – FULLY OPEN (fingers crossed).
The opening times:
- Thursdays – 17:30 – 22:00 No food
- Fridays – 17:30 – 23:30
- Saturdays – 12:30 – 23:00
- Sundays – 12:00 – 21:00 (food finishes at 18:00 with last orders for food at 17:30)
Closing times will be discretional and revised on demand and numbers in attendance.
Outdoor sports will commence from 29 March. Full details will be supplied by your playing section, so please check your e-mails and section websites.
Please continue with social distancing rules, always wear a face covering when entering the building, wash/sanitise your hands and login to NHS Track & Trace app by scanning the QR code provided around the building. If you think you have any covid-19 symptons, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
Uxbridge Sports Club staff will continue with our stringent sanitising and enforcing social distancing rules to ensure USC is a safe place for all attending.
Looking forward to seeing you all on 15 April.