Welcome to Uxbridge Sports Club
Welcome back – again!
Dear Uxbridge Sports Club Members,
We are delighted to be re-opening on Thursday 3 December 2020 at 17.30.
This is how we will be operating for the forseeable future:
- To conform with the current government guidelines you are required to purchase a meal in order to have a drink or two.
- We’ll be providing reduced meals such as bowls of chilli, spaghetti bolognese and basket meals from £3.50 and a full bar menu will also be available.
See the menu
- Current guildelines mean that you must leave once your meal has finished, so to allow you to enjoy your meal and drinks at a relaxed pace, kitchen service will be slower. However if you require your meal to be served more quickly please inform your server when placing your order.
- There will be no mixing of households at tables but you may be able to reserve tables next to each other (when possible).
- We now have a heated outdoor area to accomodate mixed households of up to six per table, please contact the Club to reserve a table in the outdoor area.
Bar opening times:
- Thursday – Friday – 17.30 – 22:00
- Saturday – 13.00 – 22:00
- Sunday – 12.00 – 20:00 – Please call in advance to book a table for Sunday Lunch.
- Closed – Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
We’ll be monitoring how everything is going, so to ensure we do not need to reduce opening times further please support your club as much as possible.
Social distancing, face covering when not seated and oneway systems must still be adhered to, and if you think you have any covid-19 symptons, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
We look forward to seeing you!