COVID 19 restrictions are still in place at Uxbridge Sports Club.
We will be increasing opening times to include Wednesday evenings commencing 19th May 2021.
- Changing rooms and showers will also be opened (Wednesday – Sunday) but you must continue 2 metre social distancing, with a maximum of 5 showering at one time (mens), 2 in the ladies.
- Face covering must be worn indoors when not seated.
- Table service only, maximum 6 per table.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitised between sittings, please do not move between tables.
Bar opening times:
Wednesday – Friday from 17.30 (no bar food Thursday)
Saturday – 12.30
Sunday – 12.00
Your section committees will advise you of any changes concerning your individiual sports.
Should you require more information please contact Anne.
Keep safe and continue to follow the covid-19 roadmap rules so we can get back to normality by end of June.
When you come to The Club:
- Please use the NHS Track & Trace QR Code NHS Track & Trace
- Paper signing in is available only if you do not have the phone app facility, full name and contact details to be printed by each person).
- Table service only (no queueing at the bar).
- Contactless payment only.
- Face covering to be worn when entering the building and moving around (this can only be removed while seating at your table).
- No moving from table to table.
- No mixing of families/households at indoor tables.
- 6 persons max per table in the heated outside area only.
- Bar opening times: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday -17.30, Saturday – 13.00, Sunday 12.00.
- Bar / club closing time is 22.00 last orders 21.30.
- Member discount will be removed until further notice as the reader is not wireless so cannot be taken to the tables.
- If, after your visit to The Club, you find out that you or a family member has been diagnosed with Covid-19, inform us immediately of the date you were here.
Please adhere to these guidelines as there will be inspections, and a fixed penalty notice will be served on the club if we are found to be not complying, starting from £1,000.
- The women’s toilets are in the usual place (please follow the in and out directions).
- The men’s toilets upstairs are now available for use.
- If you are in the bar area, exit via the double doors at top of steps by the televisions, and sanitise your hands as you leave.
There are specific rules in place when using the changing rooms and showering facilities. Please ensure you are aware of these rules before you attend.
Changing room and showering facility policy
For more detailed information about the individual sports at The Club, please contact the sports section.
Thank you in advance for following the safety measures that we’ve put in place. They are for yours and others safety.