COVID 19 restrictions are now in place at Uxbridge Sports Club.
So far the numbers have been fine as the outside space and County Bar can be used as overflow. But please bear in mind that there may be times when we have reached capacity the club is full.
When you come to The Club:
- Face covering must be worn at all times when not seated.
- Please enter via the main entrance and follow the signs that are now in place.
- Sanitise your hands when you arrive.
- Sign in on arrival or scan the NHS QR test and trace.
- Find a table and wait for a server or place order via text, details on each table.
- Please do not mix with other households.
- No standing, you must stay seated.
- There are tables with varying numbers of seats. Please leave the tables and chairs within their areas and ensure you maintain social distances at all times.
- You can have a maximum of six people per table inside only if you are from the same household.
- You can have a maximum of six people per table outside from different households (heating to be installed week commencing 26 October). Please adhere to social distancing.
- The women’s toilets are in the usual place (please follow the in and out directions).
- The men’s toilets upstairs are now available for use.
- If you are in the bar area, exit via the double doors at top of steps by the televisions, and sanitise your hands as you leave.
There are specific rules in place when using the changing rooms and showering facilities. Please ensure you are aware of these rules before you attend.
Changing room and showering facility policy
For more detailed information about the individual sports at The Club, please contact the sports section.
Thank you in advance for following the safety measures that we’ve put in place. They are for yours and others safety.