Changes to Covid19 procedure (updated 3 Dec 2020)
Following the further amendments to Government guidelines, we have had to make the following changes to how we operate:
- Please use the NHS Track & Trace QR Code NHS Track & Trace
- Paper signing in is available only if you do not have the phone app facility, full name and contact details to be printed by each person).
- Table service only (no queueing at the bar).
- Contactless payment only.
- Face covering to be worn when entering the building and moving around (this can only be removed while seating at your table).
- No moving from table to table.
- No mixing of families/households at indoor tables.
- 6 persons max per table in the heated outside area only.
- Bar opening times: Thursday & Friday -17.30, Saturday – 13.00, Sunday 12.00.
- Bar / club closing time is 22.00 (20:00 on Sundays) last orders 21.30.
- The member discount has been removed until further notice as the card reader is not wireless so can’t be brought to the table.
- If, after your visit to The Club, you find out that you or a family member has been diagnosed with Covid-19, inform us immediately of the date you were here.
Please adhere to these guidelines as there will be inspections, and a fixed penalty notice will be served on the club if we are found to be not complying, starting from £1,000.
Please keep safe and continue to support your club.
We look forward to seeing you in our safe environment.