Changes to Covid19 procedure (24 Sep 2020)
Following the recent Government guidelines, we have had to make the following changes to how we operate:
- Please use the NHS Track & Trace QR Code NHS Track & Trace
- Paper signing in only if you do not have the phone app facility, full details to be printed for each person (full name & contact details).
- Table service only (no queueing at the bar).
- Contactless payment only.
- Face covering to be worn when entering the building and moving around (this can only be removed while seating at your table).
- No moving from table to table.
- 6 persons max per table.If you or a family member have been diagnosed with Covid-19, please stay away and inform us immediately of the date you were here.
- Bar opening times: Thursday & Friday -17.30, Saturday – 13.00, Sunday 12.00.
- Bar / club closing time is 22.00 last orders 21.30.
- Member discount will be removed until further notice as the reader is not wireless so cannot be taken to the tables.
Please adhere to these guidelines as there will be inspections, and a fixed penalty notice will be served on the club if we are found to be not complying, starting from £1,000.
Please keep safe and continue to support your club
We look forward to seeing you in our safe environment.